Flitwick Grand Prix - Sign Up Thread

This is a repository for ephemeral and/or superseded information posts and discussion topics which are nevertheless thought worthy of retention.
JoeDocherty
Quizzer
Quizzer

Re: Flitwick Grand Prix - Sign Up Thread

Postby JoeDocherty » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:15 pm

As a Deep South dweller, this is as far north as I get. I'll be there and have just paid on Paypal.

Chris
Site Admin
Site Admin

Flitwick Grand Prix - Results

Postby Chris » Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:54 pm

Many thanks to all who turned out to this event, in August, on Olympics 'Super Saturday'. A super turn-out.

Personal and collective thanks to Gareth Kingston and Alan Gibbs for two great quizzes and for lots, and lots of hard work. Thanks also to everyone else who helped on the day and to the 'road testers' who's invaluable assistance helped in preparing material.

Congratulations to all genre winners and to Pat Gibson for arresting the incredible series of winning results Jesse Honey had hitherto posted this year!

Here are yesterday's Individual Quiz results...

ImageImage
Chris Jones
Director, Quizzing Ltd., BQA and iQa

lhermann
Sage Quizzer
Sage Quizzer

Re: Flitwick Grand Prix - Sign Up Thread

Postby lhermann » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:39 pm

Thank you for an excellent weekend's quizzing. Tough but great fun. Unfortunately I am returning from holiday on 1st September and am unlikely to persuade my mother that Lichfield is on the way from Paignton to Reading - but see you at Rainhill.

Return to “Archive (past events)”