Mahaquizzer - 7 December 2014

This is a repository for ephemeral and/or superseded information posts and discussion topics which are nevertheless thought worthy of retention.
Chris
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mahaquizzer - 7 December 2014

Postby Chris » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:53 pm

The day after the British Open is the annual Mahaquizzer, organised by the KQA in Bangalore. As I have always done I will be running an edition of it here in England but, on the prompting of a Bombay quizzer (who I am delighted to say will be joining us in Newark) I'm wondering if we might look to meet-up in Newark rather than Rolleston on this occasion?

Perhaps it might be less fuss and (and to a lesser extent) expense if we organise it this way, and we may get more people. I can have my printer with me so that, when the files are e-mailed through to me on the Sunday morning, I can print them off before joining folk in a suitable hostelry - alternatively, if I am at home on the Saturday night, I can print them off and get to Newark for around 1.00pm. There is, for example, a Wetherspoons in Newark. Doubtless they will have the room for us, as well as cheap drink and food.

So, come on Mahaquizzer regulars... which do you prefer? And to prospective MahaNewbies... would this interest you -if it meant you had to stay over Saturday night and consume lots of ale etc. while engaging in impromptu quizzing?!
Chris Jones
Director, Quizzing Ltd., BQA and iQa

Return to “Archive (past events)”