Quiz of the Year 2011 - Out Now!

Anything you like - as long as it's quiz-related!
Jane
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quiz of the Year 2011 - Out Now!

Postby Jane » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:42 am

The Quiz of the Year 2011 consists of 18 questions that are suitable for audiences pretty much anywhere in the world, plus two regionalised questions for either the UK, Europe, North America or Asia/Pacific, making 20 questions per month. For an additional £1, you can have all of the regional questions - an extra 72 questions - 312 in total.

The quiz costs £10 (£11 if you'd like all of the regions questions as well) and will be emailed to you. Just visit the paypal.co.uk website and click on the "send money" button. The address to send it to (when asked for our e-mail address) is paypal@quizzing.co.uk. Thanks! Please include details of which quiz(zes) you'd like and the email address where we should send them. If you can't get PayPal to work, then please just email 2011@quizzing.co.uk and I'll sort it out for you.Happy New Year!

Jane and Chris xxx

PS. I know it's tempting to buy one set and pass it around, but please don't do this - and please don't publish the questions. Running quizzes and selling questions is how Chris and I eek out a living. It might save you a few quid, but it costs us dearly.

Jane
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Quiz of the Year 2011 - Out Now!

Postby Jane » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:41 pm

The Quiz of the Year 2011 is selling really well! Many thanks to all those of you who have bought it. My favourite quizzer comment so far is 'I thought this would be full of tedious bits of trivia, but it isn't. It's really very good.' High praise indeed!!

Return to “Quiz Discussion”