Dogging with the Doddings and other misdemeanoursne

Anything you like - as long as it's quiz-related!
autodidact
Grand Master Quizzer
Grand Master Quizzer

Dogging with the Doddings and other misdemeanoursne

Postby autodidact » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:15 pm

On the Friday of the Peterborough GP it is the intention to go to Peterborough Greyhounds. I have managed to get 16 free entry passes which also allow the holder a free meal from the exquisite "Rollin'Tum" food outlet, the options being chicken nuggets and chips or scampi and chips (there is also a vegetarian option apparently). I will give these out to the first 16 who ask.
We thought we would have a quiz element to the evening so for each race we will set five questions (one of which will be a nearest the bull) cost to enter is £1 and the highest score gets first choice of a dog , second gets second choice etc down to number 6. The winner of the dog race takes all the entry money.
It would seem appropraite that for this dogging evening we will meet in the car park!

Those who went to the World Champs in Peterborough will remember the evening format. We will retire to the Brewery Tap with its micro brewery after the quizzing and then go on to the Royal Spice where we will have the upstairs room to ourselves for buzzer quizzing. Hopefully there will be a set meal for £15 with food coming out until everyone is full.Although it is set if we want a couple of hot and mild options they are very accomodating.
Obviously for both events to work I need to know numbers so can you let me know if you intend attending either or both events.
I'm getting quite excited now! Look forward to seeing you all there, Jamie

This is all brilliant news Jamie. And if the dogging doesn't get Stan Collymore out to a GP, I don't know what will... Chris

Return to “Quiz Discussion”