Scotland - Hot 100

Anything you like - as long as it's quiz-related!
bpendreigh
Quizzer
Quizzer

Scotland - Hot 100

Postby bpendreigh » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:59 am

The Hot 100 solo quiz is now taking place once a month in Edinburgh at the Salisbury Arms, opposite the Commonwealth Pool. The next one is next Tuesday, January 29, 6.45 start. Everyone is very welcome, but please message me first, so we know how many question sets to have printed. Mark Gaffney is organising this one, but if you message me I can forward details. (It is best if you can message me through Facebook as I will get it quicker.) The Hot 100 is followed by the regular pub quiz at 8 pm.

bpendreigh
Quizzer
Quizzer

Re: Scotland - Hot 100

Postby bpendreigh » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:16 am

In Scotland the next Hot 100 quiz will be Tuesday March 5 at Salisbury Arms, opp Commonwealth Pool, Edinburgh at 6.45. This is followed by a very good regular pub quiz. Everyone is welcome and we can sort players into teams for the pub quiz on the night. However we do need to know numbers in advance for printing.

bpendreigh
Quizzer
Quizzer

Scottish quiz news...

Postby bpendreigh » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:03 pm

The next IQA Hot 100 is 6.45 on April 9 at Salisbury Arms, Edinburgh, followed by the regular pub quiz. Mark Gaffney is proctor. Please confirm attendance with him by email or via Facebook. Results from the last Hot 100 will be posted on http://www.worldquizrankings.com very soon.

The Celtic Nations Quizzing weekend is April 27-28 in Edinburgh, with solo and team quizzes open to all Scottish, Irish and Welsh quizzers, as well as full internationals and a challenge match between a celebrity team and the winners of a local pub quiz contest. Full details on my page and all the usual forums on Facebook. This is a non-profit event, thanks to the Voodoo Rooms and wine merchants Matthew Clark for sponsorship.

The Brunton Shield match between Edinburgh and Tyne & Wear is provisionally scheduled for August 28.

Return to “Quiz Discussion”